Going into their third year, “Tie the Knot”, is gathering momentum as Ottawa’s premier urban wedding show of 2016. Taking place at the Ottawa Conference and Event Centre on Saturday, February 20, 2016, this boutique wedding show will appeal to the hip, trendy and modern couple.
The show’s focus is on promoting and supporting small, independent local businesses as well as couples with a unique, independent spirit. This year the show will feature some of the highlights, aimed at improving the overall show experience:
- Larger venue, multiple spaces (over 20,000 square feet)
- Complimentary indoor parking (500 + spaces)
- Exclusive Bride VIP Hours (Including refreshments)
- Interactive Inspiration Gallery
- Fashion Showcase
- Expanded Food & Drink Exhibitors Selection and samples
- Wedding Workshops
- DIY Corner
- Onsite refreshments and food for purchase
- Lounge Area for those tired moms and grandmothers
Think cool. Think trendy. Think urban glam. From wedding gowns and jewelry, to florists and DJ’s, to bakers and wedding invitations, everything you need to plan your special day will be readily available for you at Tie The Knot.