Couples may stress about planning their wedding, however with the help of Ocean Club Resorts’ new honeymoon package, newlyweds can start their new chapter together free of any trip-planning hassles. In a beautiful tropical setting, mix one groom with one bride, slowly add crystal-clear turquoise water, and top with Ocean Club Resort’s signature pink umbrella. Voilà – honeymoon is served.
Set along the sparkling turquoise waters and pristine white sands of Grace Bay Beach in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, Ocean Club Resorts iconic pink beach umbrellas are the perfect place for newlyweds to sit back, relax and unwind after the months of planning and wedding celebrations are complete. To make honeymoon planning hassle-free, the resort has created a new eight-day, seven-night package, complete with all of the necessary ingredients for romance:
· Accommodations in a studio, junior suite or one-bedroom deluxe suite
· Chilled bottle of champagne and tropical fruit basket in-suite on arrival
· Evening sunset cruise
· Romantic candlelight dinner with wine for two at Opus
· Lunch for two at the Cabana Bar & Grille or Seaside Café
· Two-day car rental
· His & Her massages at Spa Tropique
· A $25 on-site merchant gift certificate
· Tax and service charge
For seasonal starting rates, please visit www.oceanclubresorts.com/rates-packages/weddings-and-honeymoons/honeymoons/. For reservations or additional information, contact Ocean Club Resorts U.S. reservations line directly at 800-457-8787 or visit www.oceanclubresorts.com. Fans can “like” the resort on Facebook at www.facebook.com/OceanClubResorts or follow on Twitter @OceanClubResort.