Trying to find that unique and inspired wedding gift. Here’s a selection of some great engagement, bridal shower, and wedding gifts for under $50:
- GreenNestGuide.com – For the earth-friendly couple, gifts here start at just $24. Check out the Mango Fruit Bowl for $42. Handcrafted in Thailand with a dramatic dark bark rim, that’s a stunning gift that will make an impression.
- JosephJoseph.com – This is the ultimate collection of space-saving kitchenware in a rainbow of colors. There are two mixing bowls (with non-slip bases) and five measuring cups, which measure from 1 tsp up to 1 cup, 7 pieces for $32.
- MissNowMrs.com – This is the leading name change service for brides and helps them avoid 13 hours of paperwork and waiting in long government lines to change their names. MissNowMrs.com gift cards are also available at local Rite Aid stores, retailing for $29.95.
- CityBird.com– This gift registry site allows couples to register for date nights and activities instead of cookware and cutlery. The best part is that you can set the amount you wish to spend, from $0 and up.
- Etsy.com – There are literally thousands of great wedding gifts for newlyweds on Etsy.com to suit any budget, but we found these clever Etched Mason Jar Jugs, just $25 for 2 from ScissorMill. You can personalize them, they’re dishwasher safe and the etching, which comes in many styles, is permanent.