Antigua, Guatemala- Couples looking to tie the knot with spirit and style can travel to the heart of Antigua Guatemala to discover the El Convento Boutique Hotel. El Convento Boutique Hotel ‘s ideal location in the UNSECO World Heritage city of Antigua is just one of the many reasons couples should consider this romantic destination.
Here are ten more reasons couples should check out Antigua, Guatemala and the El Convento Boutique Hotel:
• INTIMATE WEDDINGS: El Convento Boutique Hotel is an ideal spot for intimate weddings offering two beautiful small venues, Cupula I and Cupula II, as well as the outdoor terrace within Elù Restaurant and Lounge.
• SPECIAL SPACES: The boutique hotel also features a lovely rooftop where couples can fashion unique celebrations including a private fireworks show.
• LARGE SCALE OFFSITE EVENTS: El Convento Boutique Hotel’s catering talents extend to settings beyond the hotel as well. Catering services are also available n La Antigua Guatemala, Ciudad Vieja, Chimaltenango and San Lucas– for anywhere from 10 to 500 people
• ACCOMMODATIONS: El Convento features 26 spacious, exquisitely decorated suites drawing upon the history and culture in one of the most popular destinations in Central America. Many rooms offers amazing views of three volcanoes and is within close range from the Parque Central, La Merced Church and Antigua Cathedral.
• CHARM: Recently awarded TripAdvisors 2014 Travelers’ Choice Award in Guatemala for TopTen Hotels in Romance and Small Hotels, the charming hotel is located on a cobblestoned street across from the legendary Capuchinas Convento.
• DIVERSE LANDSCAPES: Volcanoes, lakes, mountains, beaches and jungles provide gorgeous backdrops for wedding photos as well as ideal spots for canoodling.
• HISTORY: The ancient colonial area is brimming with history and heart. Exploring Mayan and Colonial ruins and meandering along cobblestoned streets is a most romantic way to launch a life.
• WEATHER: Antigua, Guatemala is called land of eternal spring for its consistent spring-like climate. Visitors can enjoy 75 degrees all year round.
• DIRECT FLIGHTS: Direct flights are available from major cities including NY, LA, Houston, Atlanta, Miami and Dallas.
El Convento Boutique Hotel also was awarded the Most Excellent Hotel in Mexico and Central America by Conde Nast Johansens in 2013, in addition to earning TripAdvisor’s coveted 2014 and 2013 Traveler’s Choice award. El Convento Boutique Hotel features 26 spacious guest rooms with flat screen TVs and free WIFI, two lounge areas, two restaurants, a wine cellar and gated guest parking. For more information, visit elconventoantigua.com.