My readers have spoken! They want more information on the vendors and venues that I work with. Brides and grooms seek out The Wedding Chaplain’s Journal not only for wedding ceremony tips and real stories, but for inspirations for their event. Consistently, my vendors and venues section gets some of the highest visits from readers.
Sponsoring gains credible visibility for your business. As a response to my readers, The Wedding Chaplain’s Journal is now accepting sponsorships. Sponsoring The Wedding Chaplain’s Journal connects with my audience and opens a relationship with them. My readers trust me for thoughtful advice because I share my experience with them. They deserve the best vendors and venues for their special day. Being on The Wedding Chaplain’s Journal provides validation of your excellence in the wedding supplier landscape.
Who are my readers? The Wedding Chaplain’s Journal receives 100 visitors per day from 120 countries. My visitors are mostly from Ontario Canada (53%) with 5% coming from the rest of Canada. My international readership is comprised of 26% from the USA, 5% from the UK, 1% from Australia and the remaining 10% from the rest of the world.
The Wedding Chaplain’s Journal is linked to a Facebook page and Twitter feed. Any new posts are automatically published on these social media outlets so that the growing numbers of followers are alerted to new material.
What you receive for your sponsorship. The goal is to build a relationship with my readers. To achieve this you receive:
- Your logo with tagline and URL for your business in the appropriate vendor or venue section.
- An introductory profile post with links to your site. Readers are searching for this.
- An opportunity for giveaways and contests once per quarter. This is not required but it is a great way of generating excitement and traffic to your website and builds your brand.
- You can submit notices for your upcoming events or sales that would be of interest to my readers.
- Sponsorships are $20 per month in six or twelve month terms, payable upfront through PayPal and starts the day your logo is posted.
Please note this program is subject to change with a growing readership. Sponsorships must be directly related to the wedding industry and are subject to approval.
Interested? email me at firstname.lastname@example.org